Sunday, March 6, 2011

An absolute MUST.....

So I've never traveled away from our house for more than a day, leave in the morning come home that night, with our cloth so I've never had the need to use liners. At home I have one of those detachable shower heads so I dump what I can in the toilet and rinse what can't be dumped off with the shower head. 

Well I don't have liners and my moms house lacks a detachable shower head! As you can very well imagine last nights poo clean-up detail was a wee bit of a challenge for me. As you all know poos don't always come out solid and yesterday happened to be an un-solid day. So no dump and done going on for me. I tried to scrap, which really didn't do much but smooch it down. So I thought maybe I could use the shower head. Yea that was a big fat NO! It was a mess! I ended up having to clean out the shower when I was done! It was horrible!  Detachable shower heads are easy you just rinse the tub too, well not with a standard shower head! I'm pretty sure you get the picture.

I was thinking while I was cleaning up the mess that when traveling it's pretty much a necessity to have liners for your diapers! My problem is I have no liners! However what I do have is...extra inserts! So I decided to make the rest of my stay here a little less challenging and stuck an extra liner in Olivias Ebber Deeber minky diaper today.

Now for some reason, most likely the comfy factor that minky brings, these are O's favorite diapers to poop in! Sure enough right at nap time I changed her and ...... surprise.... she'd poop!

It was so insanely easy to clean up!! I just took the insert out of the diaper, which had all the poo on it, and shock the poo off the insert and into the toilet! The diaper needed no rinsing what so ever!

So if you're in a pinch and you have forgotten your liners or maybe you don't have any yet, like myself, and your looking to make your diaper cleaning a little easier and less messy when your away from home with out your diaper sprayers, take some extra inserts!

No comments:

Post a Comment